Traditional Style Turkish Pepper-Salt-Spice Grinder Mill
RM40.00 MYR RM45.00 MYR
Height : 9cm/3.45 inch
Diameter : 3.5 cm / 1.4 inch
Colors Available: New Copper, New Silver, New Brass, Old Copper, Old Silver, Old Brass
All mills have flower pattern
Exclusive coffee/pepper grinder from the 5th generation of historical coffee mill manufacturer
With corrugated rollers Turkish hand mills produce a more even grind size distribution. Mills are used to grind pepper, salt and spicery like peppercorn, cardamom, coriander. So you can use it as cardamom grinder or coriander grinder.
This decorative spice grinder will be a wonderful addition to display in your kitchen and home decor.
* Brass body, steel mechanism
* Closed container at the bottom
* Size: 3.5'' (9cm) total height
1.38'' (3.5cm) body diameter
* Made in Turkey with Acar quality
How to use
Just slide the small lid on the top to insert the desired material to be grinded and it is ready to use. You can start grinding. The grinded material will be gathered inside the bottom container. Take apart the bottom container from the body and it's done.
- Before first use clean the inner sides of the body & container and the mechanism.
- To avoid rusting do not use water directly even for cleaning.
- clockwise spin gives best result for grinding